Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 419 September 15 21 mi Grafton Harbor Marina Grafton IL



The Illinois River is full of trash with rain sprinkles.....cloudy and cool but we are traveling today.......


You want me to do my "business" here
 
 
I prefer the "real green" stuff
 
 
My Dad finds rugs for me to walk on.....
 
 
Isn't he nice
 
Up my ramp to my boat...."I'm Ready"
 
 
9AM breakfast
 
 
10:45 AM departure.....had to clear some trash around the stern
 
 
Lots of rolling hills and rock bluffs
 
 
Pere Marquette State Park
 
 
I'm not very interested
 
 
Lots of trash and current....high water
 
 
Brussels - Ferry Crossing
 
Free State of Illinois ferry service
 
 
We are here....Nanseann proceeds to fuel dock
 
 
There she be....The Mississippi River
 
 
Coming into Grafton Harbor Marina
 
 
Full of Looper Boats
 
 
Horns, clapping, cheering....Satisfaction crosses her wake
 
 
Pat and John.....2 years on the Loop
 
 
Part of Grafton Waterfront
 
 
They made it
 
 
Looper Party tonight to help celebrate
 
 
Everyone rallies for the occasion
 
 
Pizza Party
 
 
Well....I'm dreaming
 
 
When do we start our trip on the Mississippi River
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment